Medicine, like the internet, is serious business. So when the text that appears on the labels of our medicine bottles makes about as much sense as an epileptic in a rave club, we can't help but take pause. Follow us on a journey of prescriptions and misdescriptions!
Since my doctor switched me from the elliptical blue to the round yellow, my sexual deviance has calmed down tenfold.
Best for whole-body ache and dates cut short.
Children are impressionable, and upon seeing a Sudafed box, will not be able to help themselves from starting their own meth lab.
This doctor deserves two slaps per brain.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
No more moonshine for Parker—at least not while he's driving. Oh shit.
Personally, I don't understand this one, but I had to pad this list out.
The sign of the Devil has been "family trusted" for far more than 100 years. Just ask Satan Mask Boy.
That just sounds bad for you.
I've seen way too many Wes Anderson movies.
If you like this, then you should DEFINITELY check out our weekly competition. You, too, can win the internet. And make sure to follow WTFoto on all appropriate networks:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades