We've all had photos taken of us that we hate. Celebrities, on the other hand, have the fortune of having their photo retouched to perfection. But what happens when the person doing that retouching suffers a stroke?
Apparently, Beyoncé wasn't white enough for the magazine on the left, so they gave her a caramel makeover.
Image by Arte Cultura De Uruguay
How did they make Justin Bieber look so masculine?!
Image by Perfecte.ro
She's much less leggy than I remember...
Image by freewallpapertoday
Either that or he has superpowers.
Image by Cemonde Valmal
I've always appreciated his body of work.
Image by Jen Pro Holky
Not many people are so excited about being so severely mangled.
Image by Political Dog 101
If you give her a hand.
Image by Spirtoffka
See if you can put your finger on this one.
Image by Bella Cafe
If you're a celebrity and feel you have been unfairly Photoshopped, please call 1-800-PHOTO-OP to receive a care package. But first, PLEASE post it on the corkboard as evidence! Also, check out our weekly competition and create your own version of our Hobo Advice image macro. Every entry will be read, laughed at, and praised with gusto by yours truly.
Don't forget to follow WTFoto on:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades