Besides Wikipedia and teachers (in that order), textbooks are the go-to source of information during our school years. Today, we take a look at what happens when the people writing these voluminous tomes get attacked by a sudden bout of ennui.
Image by Stuff of Awesome
Image by Non Exist
Image by fish629 via Reddit
Image by Humor's Office
Image by mentos99 via Reddit
Image by hurlarious via Reddit
Image by Regasull
Image by Sangent
Image by redstripedcat via Madness69
Image by iamnotsamneil via Reddit
If you just happen to have a textbook that's more cray cray than these examples, please allow me to give you the convenient opportunity to show me up on the corkboard, so we can all not learn together. And don't forget to check out our weekly competition and come up with your own hobo advice. It's waaaay cooler than whatever you were about to do next.
Main image by ellenensminger
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades