Cakes. They're delicious and we eat them at birthdays, weddings, and wakes (that aren't ours). In the splendorous world of culinary creations, there is no comestible that allows for such decorative flexibility as the cake. It can be simple, it can be complex. It can be amazing, it can be disastrous.
Let's start with the cakes that just give us the "What The?" factor. We'll add a liberal dash of F later in the list.
I would travel up to 12 parsecs to eat this cake.
Image by dinarose
Nope. It was a large chef's knife.
Image by Drivebay
Putting the 'farc' in myocardial infarction.
Image by Williams Sonoma
And chocolate and cream. Yellow pee not included.
Image by evilox
Image by laislatuerta
There's something oddly existential about this whole debacle...
Image by coolpicturegallery
Almost as good as Magnum PIE.
Image by WarNet.ws
Make this cake.
Image by sirusdv
Just ribbing, of course.
Image by SFT
Image by meanspirited
If you have a life filled with bakery japery, then head over to the corkboard and post something that will shut my cake-hole! Also, check out our weekly competition and create your own version of our Hobo Advice image macro. Don't let the communists win.
Don't forget to follow WTFoto on:
Main image by Cake Wrecks
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades