If, unlike me, you have stopped using crayons for your daily art endeavors (and light, yet nutritionally-bereft snacks), here's a reason to buy a new pack of rainbow glory.
Step 1 Buy a Pack of Crayons
The bigger the better. Don't scrimp—get Crayola! In my humble experience, Crayola crayons have superior pigment and flavor.
Step 2 Remove the Labels
You don't have to do this, though it does have its aesthetic advantages and makes the crayons easier to eat, if you decide to take that route. Just think about it—they couldn't be poisonous right?
Step 3 Canvas-Mount and Blow-Dry the Crapola Out of Those Crayolas
Who would have known crayons would melt so satisfyingly? If you can't find some canvas on which to melt your heavenly rainbow, angel hair pasta makes a delicious substitute.
Step 4 Check Out the Awesome Results!
Once you've blow-dried along the entirety of your crayon setup, you're finished! Feast on your accomplishment—taste the rainbow/unicorn diarrhea.
Step 5 Experiment with Your Own Clever Remixes
Try this yourself! It's not as hard as it looks, and the results are downright awesome. Look at these two beautiful takes on the original idea. Go buy some crayons and some canvas—and grab a snack (if you want it to be complete).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades